Made by Us
September 12, 2017
Award-winning, innovative, premium products.
From food to fuel, they were all made by us.
In a new campaign launching this fall, we’re pulling back the curtain and putting the spotlight on the people and places that help produce the high-quality CO-OP® products available at Co-op Food Stores, Gas Bars and Cardlocks across Western Canada.
- Wayne, Matt and Ryan Albright of the Covered Bridge Potato Chip Company in Hartland, N.B., who make CO-OP GOLD PURE® potato chips from potatoes grown on their family farm. Watch the video.
- Mario LoScerbo, owner of Mario’s Gelati in Vancouver, who creates CO-OP® GOLD Sorbetto, which received a Canadian Grand Prix New Product Award in 2017. Watch the video.
- Jeff Tumbach and Zack Lister, founders of Calgary’s Well Juice Company, who pack three pounds of fruits and vegetables — and nothing else — into CO-OP GOLD PURE® Cold-Pressed Juices. Watch the video
- The 1,000 employees of the Co-op Refinery Complex in Regina, Sask, who produce the important gasoline and diesel fuels that Co-op members and customers rely on. Watch the video.
“Co-op has always teamed up with Canadian farmers and manufacturers to produce high-quality products for Western Canadians, many of which are made in small batches and are special to Co-op,” said Carey Tufts, Director of Marketing and Communications with Federated Co-operatives Limited.
- MORE: Co-op doubles new product awards
- MORE: Great west gelato pioneers
- MORE: The Co-op Refinery Complex’s story
“We’re proud to partner with Canadian farmers, producers and manufacturers and we look forward to telling many more of these ‘Made by Us’ stories in the years to come."
Co-op’s four new “Made by Us” videos have already begun appearing on TVs and digital devices.