eLearning Specialist (Temporary, up to 18 months)
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of eLearning Specialist (temporary, up to 18 months) in our home office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Develop and design interactive on-line learning programs, multi-media and other tools that align with organizational training needs, requirements and/or processes. Able to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand business needs in training applications and learning programs.
Reporting to the Learning Design and Delivery Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Design and develop interactive courseware with internal development program (Articulate storyline).
- Collaborate with vendors to assist with designing and developing interactive training applications and learning programs when required. Communicate any technical issues(s), self-identified or reported by users, to vendor for quick remedy.
- Leads eLearning projects with cross-functional teams to create engaging on-line learning for all employees in the CRS. Collaboration in the design, development and uploading of on-line applications and courses that support the business unit’s objectives. Actively participate as a Subject Matter Expert as it pertains to eLearning, with project team members in all phases for each project.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders/business units to assess needs and recommend possible solutions.
- Design multi-media, including videos, images that are based on identified need and content.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor Degree, preference for HR. 1 - 3 years HR experience along with a solid understanding of adult learning principles. Experience developing eLearning using Agile is also considered an asset. Comfortable with technology based learning and familiar with eLearning training techniques.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mar 26 2019Apply