More premium products made by us
September 20, 2018
The best things are made together—made by us.
Last year, the Made By Us campaign put the spotlight on the people and places that help produce the high-quality CO-OP® products available at Co-op Food Stores, Gas Bars and Cardlock locations across Western Canada.
In 2018, the Made By Us campaign is back with six more premium products. These new videos showcase the Canadians working behind the scenes to create the Co-op products you’ll find at your local Co-op Food Stores, Convenience Stores and Home Centres.
- At Canterbury Roasters in Richmond, B.C., John Gray tests each batch for quality and flavour after Tim roasts the beans to perfection to bring CO-OPERATIVE COFFEE® to your cup. Watch the video
- Henry Silberman and his son Eitan make CO-OP® IMAGINE Paint Applicators at their family business, Bennett Tools, in Concord, Ont. Watch the video
- The Shaoulle family nets CO-OP GOLD PURE® Northern Pike, Walleye and Lake Trout from the waters of Wollaston Lake in Northern Sask., where it’s packed by Albert and Mary. Watch the video
- Grace Whittington has been in the berry business with her family since 1981. At Riverbend Plantation in Saskatoon, Sask., she and Bryan Kosteroski make CO-OP GOLD PURE® Jam-Type Spreads using berries grown at home. Watch the video
- Anna Desousa and her brother, Sal Calamusa, bake CO-OP® GOLD Almond Toffee Cookies at Bliss Gourmet Baked Goods in Winnipeg, Man., using cookie recipes passed down by their father. Watch the video
For more information about products that are made by us, read these stories:
- MORE: FCL wins fifth New Product Award
- MORE: Unearthing Canadian-made products
- MORE: Stories on products Grown, Raised and Produced at Home
Watch for Co-op’s new Made By Us videos on your televisions and digital devices.