Warehouse Person - Part-Time
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) began in 1928 when locally owned retail co-operatives worked together to form provincial wholesales in order to expand their buying power. These co-operative wholesales in the four western provinces, along with the Co-op Refinery Complex (CRC), in Regina, joined together to form Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). Today, approximately 200 retail co-operatives own FCL, which provides central wholesaling, manufacturing and administrative services to its member-owners. Combined sales of more than $9.6 billion in 2015 make retail co-ops among the largest providers of retail goods and agricultural inputs in Western Canada.
Our Food Warehouse in Calgary, AB is seeking individuals to fill key part time positions within our facility.
- Fills, checks or packs orders for shipment, in accordance with set productivity standards and procedures.
- Must be willing to work in the freezer.
- Handles incoming received merchandise as required (including hand stacks).
- Performs housekeeping duties, as required.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse, as required
- Assigned to other warehouses with similar duties, as required.
- Ensures adherence to safety and security programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude with a goal oriented work ethic.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be available for weekends.
- Must have CSA approved safety boots.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The chosen candidates will start as soon as possible.
Hours/Days of work – Flexible up to 38 hrs per week, including weekends.
Starting wage $16.00
Great working environment.
We are a fast paced environment, with a high regard for safety.
Candidates must pass a Background Check and undergo Pre-employment Alcohol and Substance Testing.
Apr 30 2019Apply