Part Time - Warehouse Person
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) began in 1928 when locally owned retail co-operatives worked together to form provincial wholesales in order to expand their buying power. These co-operative wholesales in the four western provinces, along with the Co-op Refinery Complex (CRC), in Regina, joined together to form Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). Today, approximately 200 retail co-operatives own FCL, which provides central wholesaling, manufacturing and administrative services to its member-owners. Combined sales of more than $9.6 billion in 2015 make retail co-ops among the largest providers of retail goods and agricultural inputs in Western Canada.
Our Food Warehouse in Calgary, AB is seeking individuals to fill PT positions within our facility.
- Fills, checks or packs orders for shipment, in accordance with set productivity standards and procedures.
- Must be willing to work in the freezer.
- Handles incoming received merchandise as required (including hand stacks).
- Performs housekeeping duties, as required.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse, as required
- Assigned to other warehouses with similar duties, as required.
- Ensures adherence to safety and security programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude with a goal oriented work ethic
- Basic math skills.
- Must be available for weekends.
- Must have CSA approved safety boots
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The chosen candidates will start as soon as possible.
Hours/Days of work – Flexible up to 35 hrs per week, Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
Starting wage $16.00
Great working environment.
We are a fast paced environment, with a high regard for safety.
Mar 31 2019Apply