Propane Driver Sales Representative
Meadow Lake SK
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of Propane Driver/Sales Representative in our Propane Branch Office located in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Propane Sales & Operations Supervisor, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Promote the sale and use of Co-op propane.
- Respond to employees, retails, and customers, and refer concerns to the Supervisor for action.
- Accept and schedule propane orders from retails, retail members, and FCL direct customers.
- Schedule and carry out propane deliveries efficiently.
- Understand the operation of computerized Propane Sales Management System (PSMS) and carry out administrative responsibilities as required.
- Consistently adhere to standard procedures, policies, rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Identify potential hazards involving customer tank installations and report any concerns to the Supervisor.
- Ensure all necessary preventative maintenance procedures are carried out on the delivery unit and report any issue areas to the Supervisor.
- Paint customer tanks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a Grade 12 diploma and a Class 3A license required. Propane and Gas Fitters license preferred. Experience delivering compressed gas products preferred.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mar 19 2019Apply