Senior Identity and Access Administrator
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. FCL is one of Saskatchewan’s top employers and Canada’s greenest employers. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of Senior Identity and Access Administrator in our home office located in Saskatoon, SK.
The Senior Identity and Access Administrator installs, administers, maintains, troubleshoots, and supports Tivoli Identity and access management suite products. The incumbent will perform analysis, upgrades, and makes enhancements to the security systems and related applications. The incumbent works closely with application developers, business analysts, and other system and network administrators to automate the initiation, capture, recording, and management of user identities and their related access permissions. The incumbent will keep the environment up and running and integrates new applications to the identity and access management platform.
Reporting to the Server and Storage Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Responsible for ID and access management, including ensuring necessary authorizations for access are obtained
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of identity and access management tools and products (ex. TDS (Tivoli Director Services), ISDI (Security Directory Integrator), ISIM (IBM Security Identity Manager), ISAM (IBM Security Access Manager), TFIM (Tivoli Federated Identity Manager), STS (Security Token Services), Web Seal and integration to AD).
- Develop, recommend, and partner with IT support groups to enhance access security practices.
- Ensure day-to-day operations are carried out without any interruptions to identity and access management services and that any security breach is quickly identified and unauthorized access is stopped before damage can occur; conduct security breach analysis to determine and fix the root cause of the issue.
- Monitor and review policies related to AIM programs.
- Troubleshoot security applications and user identity and access-related issues. Work as Tier 3 subject matter expert to resolve problems.
- Collaborate with other IT and business teams to understand identity and access requirements; provide developers with technical solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a University degree in Computer Science or a related field and 8 to 10 years of IT experience including: 3 to 5 years of experience with Identity and Access management and IBM identity and Access management products including Tivoli, TIM/TAM, and/or ISIM/ISAM and 5 years of experience with LINUX/UNIX, Windows, Webseals, Shell Scripting, SSO and web programming. IBM Certified Deployment Professional is required.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mar 22 2018Apply