Lubricant Marketing Analyst
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of Lubricant Marketing Analyst in our home office located in Saskatoon, SK.
Under the direction of the Lubricant Marketing Manager and supervision of the Lubricant Sales and Marketing Coordinator, the Lubricant Marketing Analyst will assist with the implementation of the lubricant growth plan and provide customer service support to Retail Co-operatives, Internal/external customers and project stakeholders.
Reporting to the Lubricant Marketing Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Research, document and present market reports on competitive products available in the Lubricant market.
- Support the Lubricant Marketing team by participating in the development of the annual marketing plans and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Coordinator and Marketing and Communications to design impactful customer facing materials.
- Provide assistance to centralized marketing activities as required and is expected to include items such as tradeshows, product launch/promotional events and our annual bookings and centralized sales.
- Manage the customer interactions as needed from a support perspective by interacting with clients through all forms of communications. This will include, but is not limited to: managing the daily operations of our commercial claim process including the annual rebate approval process, sourcing and providing invoices to customers on request, correcting customer pricing errors, updating our online order form, and providing support for logistic efficiency programs.
- Improve the digital presence and support the Sales and Marketing Coordinator in achieving the annual digital marketing objectives.
- Support the Fuel Team initiative and more generalized Lubricant training programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a University Degree. Preference given to business or marketing and 1-3 years of marketing, analytical, or sales experience. Preference given to candidates with Lubricant industry experience and a solid understanding of computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mar 25 2018Apply