IT Services Analyst
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of IT Services Analyst in our home office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The IT Services Analyst has to ensure the reliability and availability of the critical IT services and support across CRS and its affiliates. Responsible for services provided both in-house and through the 3rd party outsourcing vendor which includes managed IT services, desktop devices, mobility solutions, application services and legacy mainframe environment. Act as a facilitator between users and external third parties when designing interface requirements and processes. Utilize a solutions-driven approach in managing the organization’s relationships with technology and its vendors.
Reporting to the IT Services Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Monitors and reports performance of overall services; drives weekly/monthly achievement of all agreed to Service Levels and KPI’s. Develops and delivers progress/status reports and service level/KPI reports according to defined standards. Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop plans for implementation while ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements. Develop documentation, training material, and provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing advanced service desk support.
- Act as the first point of contact for service desk ticket escalations. Provide escalated support for Service Desk systems, along with any ancillary systems and applications. Apply understanding of CRS Projects, and act as liaison with the appropriate parties to have the ticket resolved effectively. Act as the ticket incident owner and ensure tickets are resolved in alignment with the agreed service levels.
- Assist with implementation of policies, processes, procedures and standardization of end-user equipment related to ITSM. Provide conclusive recommendations into the development of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA), with approval from the IT Service Manager. Work with appropriate IT staff to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes to ensure all business needs are addressed.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and execution of asset management and vendor managed services:
- Responsible for employee on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Asset governance - full life cycle of user workstations and user software (licensing, renewal, hardware retirement, etc.)
- Oversee BYOD Program
- Oversee Print Management
- Oversee End-use Antivirus service
- Provide support to the below tasks as necessary:
- Procurement of hardware, software: and peripherals
- Invoice review and processing
- Budget tracking
- Print management – diligent review of invoices and ensuring its accuracy against actual print numbers, ink cartridge usage, cost of lease, and printer maintenance.
- Periodically review and analyse software and hardware needs and recommend changes and upgrades to provide efficient effective and timely service to the users at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate and liaison with project team for TTO, specifically on-boarding the service to support structure/Service desk. Assist the IT Services manager with planning, building and executing strategic roadmaps related to IT service management and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Communicate key insights/updates to stakeholders, facilitators, and customers. Work closely with both technical and non-technical staff to troubleshoot and assist with root cause analysis and create preventative processes. Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Other duties assigned.
The successful candidate will have a degree in computer science, business, or related field. ITIL Certification. 3-5 years’ experience in service desk, ITIL process implementation, purchasing, vendor and asset management. Experience with ITSM tool (RemedyForce or ServiceNow or any other tool). Experience with Anti-Virus tools (Preferably McAfee). Experience with patching, imaging and packaging end-user computers (Preferably MS SCCM). Experience with MDM (Preferably Blackberry).
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apr 19 2019Apply