Communications Associate I
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 180 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites you to apply for applications for the Communications Associate I position at our home office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
As part of our award-winning communications team, you’ll post and schedule content on various channels to support writers and content providers. You’ll assist more senior team members in writing, recording, editing and proofing content and visuals for FCL’s internal and external web sites, social media, and other communications according to corporate standards and formats.
Reporting to the Public Relations Manager, responsibilities for this position include:
- Assisting more senior team members in writing, recording, editing and proofing content and visuals for FCL’s internal and external web sites, social media and other corporate communications according to corporate standards and formats.
- Supporting the corporate intranet, public website and various social media vehicles.
- Supporting contributing writers, content providers and local administrators.
- Assisting senior team members in ensuring content is aligned with company’s vision, mission, values and business goals.
- Handling information in a professional manner.
- Posting content on various channels, including, CRS Hub, digital screens, and internal or employee email blasts.
- Maintaining data in crisis communications system and post information as required. Send out employee e-blasts as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a University degree in communications, marketing, or related field. No experience required. Or a Diploma in communications, marketing, or related field with 2 years of related experience in marketing.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
You may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mar 26 2019Apply