Carwash Program Coordinator
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is a diverse business operating in the agriculture, food, energy and home and building sectors. Based in Saskatoon, Sask., FCL is owned by independent retail co-operatives from across Western Canada that are committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. FCL is involved in wholesaling and manufacturing, including refined fuels and lubricants. It also provides administrative and marketing support to its member-owners. For more information, visit www.fcl.crs.
The Co-operative Retailing System is a network composed of Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) and over 200 independent retail co-operatives that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities in Western Canada. From Vancouver Island to northwestern Ontario and into the Arctic, retail co-ops serve 1.8 million active members and many more customers at 2,500 locations. FCL centrally supplies and supports these retail co-ops. By working together under the CO-OP® brand, we are all committed to local investment, community mindedness and lifetime membership benefits. For more information, visit www.coopconnection.ca.
FCL invites applications for the position of Carwash Program Coordinator in our home office located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The Carwash Program Coordinator will guide and provide the direction of a complete, united Co-operative Retailing Systems (CRS) carwash program to increase the revenues and increase market share. This position supports the business need to provide overall guidance on carwash programs to support 130 carwash facilities. This position is responsible to implement consistency to CRS carwashes in areas such as sales/marketing, pricing, quality standards, and technology.
Reporting to the Operations and Development Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Review current Co-operative Retailing System carwash programs and perform market/competitor analysis to gain insights and provide guidance for the overall direction and operation of the carwash program to remain competitive with the carwash market.
- Review and recommend carwash systems, designs and technology for the present and future and lead the implementation of environmental friendly carwash systems, such as water reclaim systems.
- Work with in house and outside resources to provide the necessary resources for Region Petroleum teams to support Retail carwashes in their regions. Provide assistance, guidance and training for region petroleum sales staff on carwash support for Retail Co-ops.
- Set operating and quality standards as well as guidelines for retails to operate carwashes at maximum efficiency, reduce waste, and improve quality. This would include identifying and tracking carwash down time and seeking solutions to reduce downtime in order to maximize revenues.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a University Degree in Commerce or Engineering and 5-7 years of experience in sales, marketing, or business development. Related experience in developing similar programs with a significant technical component is strongly preferred. Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint are an asset.
A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
FCL offers a competitive salary, ongoing personal and professional development, and the opportunity to work with one of western Canada's most successful organizations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feb 25 2018Apply